Join as School
Join the Movement - Partner with Pais
You can partner with Pais by inviting a local team into your school.
We provide this service free of charge.
Do you want to reinforce a culture of positive character and provide additional role models? Pais can provide you with young adult leaders who challenge and develop the students in your school.
Pais provides a team of 3-5 apprentices for an entire school year. They are trained, equipped and resourced by experienced school workers and teachers. Each week they are available to serve the school, connecting with students as positive role models and emphasizing school values.
Pais apprentices can provide interactive lessons, clubs and will mentor students. They teach on a variety of topics from leadership, character development, conflict management and bullying to study skills.
Each apprentice has completed a thorough background check and will also complete any further background checks your school requires.
Apprentices are professional and trained to represent your school and its values.
Other references from educational institutions are available.
Charter of conduct
The teaching of Pais is used to train Pais members in all areas of our work including church activities and detached outreach, community development, work in orphanages, leadership development etc. However, one of the most important areas in which some Pais teams work is with public schools.
As the law, rules, etiquette, and guidelines change in every nation we work in, sometimes even from school to school, we have created a charter as a guide to the individual teams. Pais members are expected to apply the training they are given within the confines of both the law and expectations of schools that we partner with and the charter ensures its execution.
To that end, every Pais Organization in any nation, plus every Pais member has signed the Charter of Conduct below and all Pais members receive training in our Charter of Conduct during their Foundational Training. We do this in order to ensure that we follow Jesus’ example of serving those who ask for help rather than pushing our teaching on those not giving us permission to do so.
Please note that this general ethos is already in place but that the signing of the charter by Pais Organizations and members will be put into effect from August 2018. Please note that this document is liable to change slightly up until that date.
Charter for school engagement
- We commit to abide by the legal perimeters of the nation and schools we serve in.
- We commit to work within the specific boundaries set out for us by the schools we serve.
- We commit to strive for excellence in any presentation or service offered to a school.
- We commit to ensuring our members are background checked before they serve a school.
- We will never tolerate physical or verbal abuse towards students or staff by Pais members.
- We commit to transparency with schools regarding our faith-based organization.
- We commit to not teaching any other subject that our members are not trained or experienced in.
- We commit to not disparaging, demeaning or denouncing any students life-style choice.